SUGARING is a new waxing technique based on sugar. It is a caramel paste composed of sugar, lemon and water, which is completely vegan. This paste is cruelty-free as it does not contain beeswax. Best of all, this mixture can be applied to all skin types, including the most sensitive. SUGARING is available in beauty centers around the world, although if you want you can try it yourself at home.
The ingredients of this paste are completely natural, therefore they do not attack the skin. Although this technique is novel around the globe, it was actually already practiced in Ancient Egypt. Women in that culture valued the softness and neatness of sugar.
SUGARING is aimed at all types of women, although it fits better with those who are environmentalists, those who have sensitive skin and those who need to wax in intimate areas.
Benefits of Sugaring
- SUGARING is a depilatory technique that respects all skin types, without ever attacking it.
- In addition to waxing, this paste works as a skin scrub. Lemon is a natural astringent that prevents hair growth.
- This technique can be perfectly applied to affected skin such as neurodermatitis and psoriasis.
- This mixture is mainly composed of sugar, which prevents the spread of bacteria.
- Sugaring is so soft that it can be applied to the face, body and intimate areas.
- After waxing, your skin will feel fresh and hydrated.
- In addition to being soft, sugaring is highly effective as it removes hair with the bulb.
- The hair gradually disappears, becoming thin and weak.
- The application of this paste to shave is very much like a massage, with the extra benefit of exfoliating your skin.
- The ingredients of this paste (sugar, water and lemon) make SUGARING a very affordable depilatory technique.
- If you have very sensitive skin you can add rose water to the sugaring paste. Your skin will enjoy extreme moisture.
SUGARING doesn’t remove dermal layers, so then you can sunbathe.
A completely different hair removal
Hair removal has always been pain-related. Women, in order to have hair-free skin, were encouraged to go through aggressive depilatory processes. SUGARING changes hair removal completely: you can have waxed and silky skin at the same time. This system is organical and ecological. Sugar is a pure ingredient, which makes this technique highly hygienic.